CAG Paintball Commo Hootch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CAG Paintball Commo Hootch

Welcome to the best paintball community on the web. Get info on different CAG courses, products and teams. Also link up with players just like you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Spartans 2008-2009 schedule for training and playing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tac_Paintball
Corporal (E-4)
Corporal (E-4)
Tac_Paintball

The Spartans 2008-2009 schedule for training and playing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spartans 2008-2009 schedule for training and playing.   The Spartans 2008-2009 schedule for training and playing. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 20:53

This sounds fine to me. About December. Any date past the 19th is fine for me, since i'll be on christmas break. Talk to you later.

-Tacman
Back to top Go down
Mothman
Modorator
Modorator
Mothman

The Spartans 2008-2009 schedule for training and playing. Empty
PostSubject: The Spartans 2008-2009 schedule for training and playing.   The Spartans 2008-2009 schedule for training and playing. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 19:58

I wanted to get a thread going about The Spartans training and Playing schedule. We need some announcements of upcoming games and when we will train. I sent out a email a week ago addressing some of these things so here are some things to think about. Games that are central and close to make them easy for members to attend. Ways for players to afford to play games. When is train time and when is play time.

I want to suggest that teammates start searching the internet and local paintball shops and fields for games. Warpig.com, specops.com,specops gamefinder, pbjunkie.com, mcarterbrown.com, underground mod shop, just to name a few.

Here is my suggestions for November and December:

November 15- CAG course at Gateway Action Sports in Clarksville Tn
November 16-The rest of"The Battle for Endor" at Mt Doom Al ( I can get player discounts and would love to carpool players there)

December ? Great time for practice , just need a date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescenarioplayer.com

The Spartans 2008-2009 schedule for training and playing.
Page 1 of 1