CAG Paintball Commo Hootch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CAG Paintball Commo Hootch

Welcome to the best paintball community on the web. Get info on different CAG courses, products and teams. Also link up with players just like you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Using ironsights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mothman
Modorator
Modorator
Mothman

Using ironsights Empty
PostSubject: Using ironsights   Using ironsights Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 17:44

I was practicing alittle today (in my gear-mask and pod holder) and actually used my ironsights on some targets that were within 40 ft. I noticed I was using my stock alot on my A-5 and couldn't hit a bottle set up on a stand. I took the stock off my shoulder so the gun lined up with my eyes and actually used the iron sights on the a-5 and it actually worked. Go figure. Too many years of being desensitised by the unacuracy of paintballs and CO2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescenarioplayer.com
CAG-6
Admin
CAG-6

Using ironsights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using ironsights   Using ironsights Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2008, 17:20

It's amazing isn't it. That's one reason I don't have stock on my X7. My Spyder Compact 2000 never had a stock and it was incredibly accurate for the time. My WG-65 however had a stock and it just never really worked the way I wanted it to. However, once you get the feel for what you like, and what your marker is capable of you'll work wonders with your shots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cagpaintball.com
Tac_Paintball
Corporal (E-4)
Corporal (E-4)
Tac_Paintball

Using ironsights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using ironsights   Using ironsights Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 22:40

This is a good point. Why have a stock if you can't look down the sights? Luckily my A-5 has a groove so I can sight down. Mothman, you are always bringing things to my attention that I don't really notice. Talk to you later.

Tacman
Back to top Go down
GRGhost
Staff Sergeant (E-6)
Staff Sergeant (E-6)
GRGhost

Using ironsights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using ironsights   Using ironsights Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008, 16:09

This is the reason I got a rasied sight rail for my x-7 then positioned my iron sight on the end of the rail matching up with where I am shooting fairly well, using a red dot scope if nothing else to give me a better sight picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Using ironsights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using ironsights   Using ironsights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Using ironsights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG Paintball Commo Hootch :: General Paintball :: Tactics Depot-
Jump to: