CAG Paintball Commo Hootch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CAG Paintball Commo Hootch

Welcome to the best paintball community on the web. Get info on different CAG courses, products and teams. Also link up with players just like you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maintenance Kit add in: Toothbrush

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mothman
Modorator
Modorator
Mothman

Maintenance Kit add in:  Toothbrush Empty
PostSubject: Maintenance Kit add in: Toothbrush   Maintenance Kit add in:  Toothbrush Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 23:44

I may write up a maintenance kit list but for now I'd like to share my newest addition, the toothbrush.

The toothbrush isn't for my teeth. I've actually found when taking apart my marker that i find area's that have paint in them that are hard to reach. Plus it would make a nice tool. I was thinking maybe even shorten the brush some to get in smaller areas. Anyway, that's my new tool. I'll write more later on what a individual maintenance box should have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescenarioplayer.com
Mothman
Modorator
Modorator
Mothman

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Kit add in: Toothbrush   Maintenance Kit add in:  Toothbrush Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 20:00

Or better yet, cotton swabs. I tried this today and it works much better than a toothbrush for very small crevices. A toothbrush maybe better for larger area's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescenarioplayer.com
GRGhost
Staff Sergeant (E-6)
Staff Sergeant (E-6)
GRGhost

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Kit add in: Toothbrush   Maintenance Kit add in:  Toothbrush Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008, 16:16

I could have used one on the nov 22nd practice to clean out that apex barrel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Kit add in: Toothbrush   Maintenance Kit add in:  Toothbrush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maintenance Kit add in: Toothbrush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG Paintball Commo Hootch :: General Paintball :: Tech Corner-
Jump to: