CAG Paintball Commo Hootch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CAG Paintball Commo Hootch

Welcome to the best paintball community on the web. Get info on different CAG courses, products and teams. Also link up with players just like you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We have SMOKE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GRGhost
Staff Sergeant (E-6)
Staff Sergeant (E-6)
GRGhost

We have SMOKE! Empty
PostSubject: We have SMOKE!   We have SMOKE! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 19:47

That's right folks, I have at least 5 smoke grenades that are game approved!!!! They were costly though, roughly $12.50 for the grenade, $20.00 per shipment for HAZMAT, and then regular shipping and handling on top of that! But, we will have at least 2 smoke grenades per day for Operation Bright Light. If anyone wants to order more:

http://www.smokegrenade.net/Product/wholesaleorangesmokegrenade.htm

They will put out in 3 - 5 minutes approx. 70,000 to 100,000 cubic feet of orange smoke. No flame!! Chemical reaction creates the smoke, only thing is possible orange coloration on ground and wet black marks on canister. So. . . I know Grim Reapers are going to discuss the possible purchase of more during our March 7th game at Conder's. Its coming together guys!
Back to top Go down
GRGhost
Staff Sergeant (E-6)
Staff Sergeant (E-6)
GRGhost

We have SMOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have SMOKE!   We have SMOKE! Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 16:34

Dennis at Conder's Paintball has a shipment of smoke coming in that he is willing to sell to us for $10 a smoke. Alot cheaper than what I found. Thank Reaper for this find!
Back to top Go down

We have SMOKE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG Paintball Commo Hootch :: Teams Area :: Task Force 68 :: Eastern Region-
Jump to: