CAG Paintball Commo Hootch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CAG Paintball Commo Hootch

Welcome to the best paintball community on the web. Get info on different CAG courses, products and teams. Also link up with players just like you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The game is about more than me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mothman
Modorator
Modorator
Mothman

The game is about more than me. Empty
PostSubject: The game is about more than me.   The game is about more than me. Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 13:20

Im just posting this to see what others think about it.
Sometimes I take a sub serviant role on the Scenarioball field. I serve my team , players I'm with. How do I do this? I notice what they are tring to achive and I give the assist. I lay down support fire so they can get the kill. If a group needs a better formation I ask for positions to be filled by surrounding players. If I'm in the middle or back, I try to spot players and give a verbal update on the opfor status. The last game i was at, I used atleast half a case giving support fire. Gone are the days of just doing my own thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescenarioplayer.com
CAG-6
Admin
CAG-6

PostSubject: Re: The game is about more than me.   The game is about more than me. Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 18:34

Very well put, Mothman. Would we all play more like this.

Teamwork is what it is all about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cagpaintball.com
GRGhost
Staff Sergeant (E-6)
Staff Sergeant (E-6)
GRGhost

PostSubject: Re: The game is about more than me.   The game is about more than me. Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008, 16:13

I like this type of play and have always agreed with it. My kill counts may not be up there with most of the assualting type players but I see more opfor and lay more cover fire down then anyone I have met yet. I have no problem dropping back to handle commo with higher in the larger games, and sitting in one place just shooting at a bunker to keep someones head down so that a faster and more accurate player can flank around him. The biggest thing to winning any match, is teamwork! I can't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The game is about more than me.   The game is about more than me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The game is about more than me.
Page 1 of 1